UPDATED: Introducing...Our New Nest -- for sure!

Update:  The beautiful apartment is officially ours now -- soooooo happy that I'll get to live somewhere fabulous at least once in my life.  Wheeeeeee!

****
Hottie went house hunting this week, and we selected this apartment from those that he visited with the realtors.  We are waiting for our approval to live in this area, so hopefully it doesn't go off the market before we can close the deal.

Follow him on a tour of the house:


Take a look:  a small entryway bamboo garden, granite walls and a view.  Holy bologna!












I can't wait to start nesting in my new nest.

Comments

  1. this place is gorgeous!! when do you head over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week until D-Day! (Or should I say K-Day?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts